Sunday 5 August 2012

Since 20th June - 5th August.

Since I have come home from Leeds, I haven't been doing much. I have mostly been watching comedy and I have started to write sonnets again. One of which I wrote for my Grandparents Golden wedding anniversary. I have also been jotting down title ideas that I am hoping to develop whether into animations or just short stories I'm not sure but I would like to start doing more writing. Also I have not been drawing much but I am intending when I have the time to go out with my sketchpad and to just sit and watch the world whilst also drawing. I believe that this will help me to be creative and to develop not only my drawing skills but also my creative ideas which I can also struggle with. All in all not much, so I am making sure that I do more rather than just lazing around as much as I have been doing.
I should also add that since coming home I have also been reading a lot more often and am currently working my way through the Alex Rider series of books by Anthony Horowitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment