Monday 10 February 2014

Research

Stuff that I have been working on in the last week include, camera movements and zombie fonts.

First the camera movements. I have been looking at a better way at connecting the clips that make up my zombie animation. First off I started looking at zooming in and zooming out, and discovered that this didn't work. The problem I believe is that because I have limited detail in my animation it just doesn't work to zoom in and then zoom out, as you end up with big blurred detail rather than a refined look. Because of this I have decided yo use the morphing technique to link up the clips. With the limited detail in the clips it works a lot better morphing as the technique enables me to link by shrinking all the detail into a ball and then expanding this into whatever I need it to, this is something that I have always found an interesting thing to as it really does allow me to convert anything into anything.

Secondly, the Zombie fonts. From the research that I have done, fonts come in all shapes and sizes but the one thing that I have noticed is that these fonts are usually covered in blood. So whichever font I do use, it will come covered in blood.

Added extra, I have also designed my own ident that I can include at the start of any of my animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment