Tuesday 29 April 2014

Update

I have now started on the production of the animation. Out of the three I have been working on the first one, which is now just about finished.

I have also been doing simple bits from the other two clips.

As I was delayed in getting the equipment and software I needed to complete the work I have been looking at the audio and some of the shots used in the animation. The dialogue of sorts is still going to remain, but there is now going to be less of this. This is to make it more realistic and appropriate to the zombie. There are now going to be less morphs within the 3 clips as these were getting in the way and deviating attention away from what really mattered.

I have also been working on background detail and cycles and working out what need to go where in relation to this. This is so that I can re-use certain pieces of animation, but alter this in certain ways so that it looks different.

No comments:

Post a Comment