Thursday 17 May 2012

SKILLS AUDIT

Hi so here is an audit that I am doing on myself with notes for the corresponding marks. It will be marked from 1-5 with 1 being poor and 5 being good.

Leadership: 3 - I can take control when needed to but I feel that if there are other people who seem to be happy leading then I will be quite happy to let them take charge.

Time Management: 3 - This is because when I get down to doing something then I will get on with doing it and feel that I can do it well. However I do have problems at time with actually forcing myself to actually get on with doing some work rather than something else.

Computer Skills: 3 - This is because I would say I am pretty competent with various programs like Flash and Corel [editing software]. However there are other animation programs that I haven't used and there is definite room for improvement here.

Team Working: 3 - Like the leadership one I will work with other people but I am quite content to work on my own, as I feel there is less room for distraction.

Animation Skills: 3 - I would definitely say that I have improved over the last year especially with Flash and with the current cut out stop motion animation that I am currently working on but there are still skills such as computer ones that I feel I still need to work on.

Drawing: 4 - I would have to say I have improved a lot in the last year with the drawing classes and I am happy with the work that I have produced but I still feel that there is some room for improvement.

For now this it it but there may be more to come...

I guess looking at the above the things that I would most like to change are the computer skills tied in with the animation skills. So by the end of the next year I would at least like to be proficient in being able to use After Effects and Photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment